Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Mirror for blinds

The imagineer dreamt of a mirror so that blind could seek faces of theirs as well as fellow beings stuck with the white sticks.The imagineer spoke of i-imagine-engineer-ing .Only then can there be unlimited dreamz and a place for dreamz in one's gruelling life.Thats what makes life interesting and worth living.The imagineer saw that the community of blinds(my fellow bloggers) are imagineering dreamz of far grater strata and are actually living them.This lead to the birth of 'i' ( thats my name) in the world of blinds . We begin our quest together with the sticks of keyboards. 'Scintilla' is one such blog that will ba mirror for us blinds.I have somewhere imagined the faces behind each blog and it has showed me a world beyond boundaries.So 'i' celebrate the advent of scintilla with u all . Come... wear my black goggles to experience the world through my eyes as i look around to find similar and yet so different worlds.If thats been too heavy to digest.........please bear with me....I was just experimenting with my imagination and lingual skills . Let me be crystal clear like the smirn off ad :- " LIFE IS CALLING !!! WHERE R U ? " Welcome to Scintilla......

1 Comments:

Blogger The Learner said...

Alrite! supply thehome deliver those goggles so that i can use it under the sun as well;)
Shoot the nxt post N O W!

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home